“Valuing your knowledge and opinions”
Type: Work from Home, Temporary, Part-time, Independent Contractor
As an Image/Video Judge you will be a key participant in helping determine the relevance of search results in Canada. The role involves detailed reviewing, evaluation and feedback of images/videos based on an objective set of guidelines using online tools. The ability to quickly identify and assess content which is relevant to a particular search is an integral part of this role. Candidates must be avid internet enthusiasts. If you love browsing the web and can follow specific guidelines to rate websites, then we want to hear from you!
The goal of Image/Video judging is to
• Measure the relevance of the customers search engine in providing the best user experience when searching for images/videos. Improving the click through experiences for end users is the main goal of the HRS Multimedia system.
• Rate queries and the corresponding image/video results using judging scale.
• Please note that from time to time, image and video judges may be asked to rate images and videos of an adult nature. Therefore, applicants must be willing to view content of this type in order to participate on this program. Further information on the possibility of working on this type of material will be provided during the recruitment process.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10, maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
• Fluency in English is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
• Must be working and living in Canada for a period of 5 years
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
• Preferred level of education/certification - Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
What We Offer
• Competitive hourly rate
• Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
• Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
• Work from home office environment
• PC with Windows 7, 8 or 8.1. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mpbs
• Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc.
Candidates who are interested in applying to this position should complete our online application at
This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss out.